Sunridges Specialty Hospital is known for its patient-centric approach and all our activities revolve around patient satisfaction. At Sunridges Specialty Hospital, utmost care is taken for admitted patients and best efforts are put in by the staff to enable the patient to recover at the earliest under the expert care of the best of clinicians and the warmth of the professional nursing staff available round the clock.
The Rooms and toilets are designed to cater to patient safety. All the beds are equipped with Central gas connection, Nurse call with Code blue. The Toilets are designed keeping in mind the patients disability and safety requirement.
The In-patient room are centrally air-conditioned with fresh air changes. It is designed ensuring that there is no mixing of air between the room. The rooms have motorized beds which ensure proper back support, to prevent bed sore and are capable to perform CPR in case of emergency. The Beds are also capable for performing radiological test.
A television has been provided in each patient room. In case of any inconvenience, please contact the nurse on duty.
The hospital provides washed and clean linen to all patients. All patients are provided with bed and bath linen and we encourage the patient attendants to use the linen which we provide.
The Single room is private room with attendant couch. The Lunch and Dinner to Single room patient’s relative is complimentary.
The Twin Sharing room is a shared room with double occupancy. The room has facility similar to Single room. Attendant Sofa cum bed is provided for comfort of the patient relative.
The Super Delux is a spacious room with amenities and comfort for Patient and their relatives.
Suite room will be available shortly.
Keys to remember for smooth hospitalization:
- Kindly contact the admission counter and provide them with the details e.g. Date of Admission, Treating doctor, and Preference class of accommodation.
- Planned Surgical cases are required to pay deposit amount.
- On the date of admission, an intimation call will be made and in case it is not received you are requested to confirm with the admission counter.
- Accommodation of your choice may not be available, in such case all efforts will be made to facilitate you in another best available category.
- We accept cash/ DD or debit cards/ Credit cards of all major banks.
- Reservation deposits are not transferable.
- Patients are admitted through doctor’s reference letter.
- Passport & Visa/ PIO is to be produced by foreign nationals/ NRIs, failing which, the admission of the patients may be denied.
- The deposit amount has to be paid according to the rules, within 24 hrs in case of emergency. The amount will vary based on the type of accommodation.
- The charge of the bed is billed based on 12noon check out time.
- Day care Patient will be kept under observation for a maximum of 8 hrs, after which, he/she will either be admitted as regular patient or discharged.
- Transfers of the class will be based on the availability only.