The Diagnostic services includes,
- The Dept. of Pathology consists of sections of
- Clinical Pathology,
- Histopathology and
- The Department works 24hrs for 365 days
- All routine and special tests are done in the Department. Only those tests whose equipment or reagents are not with the department are outsourced to another NABL accredited laboratory.
- In the Hematology department, all routine Blood Counts, Coagulation studies, and Special tests are done. Turnaround time of all reports is strictly observed.
- In the Biochemistry section all routine parameters of chemistry are done.
- Histopathology caters to specimens of surgical pathology and cytology. The reports help the Surgeons to diagnose and treat patients effectively.
- Microbiology department performs aerobic, anaerobic, fungal, and mycobacterial cultures and drug sensitivities. Automated identification and antibiotic sensitivity reduces the turnaround time of reporting cultures.
- The Laboratory has stringent measures on external and internal quality controls of all the tests run in the department.
- Third party check and calibration of all equipment is also done on regular basis.
- Orientation training of the staff and in-service training is done on regular basis in the department.
- Safety measures are strictly abided by the Laboratory for all employees of the laboratory.
Non Invasive Cardiology Department
- ECHO/ Stress Echo
- Color Doppler
- Stress Test/ TMT
- Pulmonary Function Test
The Department of Radiology and Imaging is one of the most technologically advanced Departments in the Sunridges Specialty Hospital, managed by a team of Senior Radiology Consultants. The Department is situated on the ground floor of the Hospital and is well manned by a huge team of well experienced Radiology Technicians, nursing staff and front desk office assistants.
- X-ray/ Fluoroscopy with various studies