The Hospital has 6 private Critical Care beds.
The team comprises Chief Intensivists, Senior & Junior resident doctors and well-experienced and trained nursing & paramedical staff with an ongoing training and educational program at all levels.
- Multi-channel monitoring including ETCO2, Bispectral index, pulmonary arterial pressure.
- Cardiac output monitoring.
- Bedside ABG analysis in each unit.
- Bedside 2D Echo, Sonography & Doppler studies in co-ordination with other departments.
- Temporary pacing-intravenous & transcutaneous.
- Sophisticated ventilators-both for invasive & non invasive ventilation
- Adjoining to OT complex..
- Resuscitation equipment, maintenance of crash carts & defibrillation equipment and advanced airway devices.
This unit caters to a cohort of patients from different specialties like General medicine, General surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Gynecology & Pediatrics and Super specialties i.e. Cardiology, Neurology, Cardio thoracic and Vascular surgery, Urology, Neuro surgery, Plastic & Pediatric surgery.
The team attends to resuscitation calls from the hospital. Efforts are made to adhere to and train the junior medical and non-medical staff in protocols to ensure quality assurance as set by the international standards